Annual Business Conference
April 23 & 24, 2020
ACA World Convention
April 24 (evening), 25 & 26, 2020
Registration is NOW Open!!
The 2020 ABC/AWC will be held at the Renaissance Marriott in Boca Raton, Florida. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, built around a
tropical resort style pool and just 3 miles from the beat. There is a
free shuttle service to and from the beach.
You can register for the convention, book a room and purchase meals from the Convention Website
2020 AWC Workshops
Are you interested in leading a workshop at the 2020 AWC? More
information, as well as the application can be found on the ACA World Convention Website
ABC Call for Ballot Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the 2020 ABC was sent to all groups on
August 1st. If your group did not receive this information, please
send an email to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
– and it’s also available on the service website for the Ballot Prep
ACA WSO Young Adults and Teens Subcommittee (YA&T)
We from ACA WSO Young Adults and Teens Subcommittee are a subcommittee designed to help people help each other. We welcome all ACA young adults, ACA teens, and their facilitators. We would like to work with members all over the world having, starting or would like to start an ACA Teen and Young Adult meetings. On our teleconferences and on our acawso Slack channel, members can share information and their experiences with each other. Our work between monthly meetings is conducted on Slack in our acawso Slack: channel #msc_teen_nd_yng_adlt.
– Slack is designed to replace email as the primary method of
communication and sharing.
– Acawso Slack is essentially a huge chats room with many channels for
our whole worldwide ACA fellowship.
– If you would like to be invited to our acawso Slack channel
– please write us an email at youngadults.teens@adultchildre
so we can send you an invitation for the acawso Slack channel.
We help when possible to bridge the gap for teens as they move through school to adult/college/work life by:
– Contacting schools, orphanages, junior colleges for outreach
– Speaking at Mental Health Fairs and with Boards of Supervisors of
school districts to provide information about ACA for young adult and teens
– Writing articles for the ComLine, as well as announcements for the
Traveler geared towards young ACAs.
Want to help ACA Teens and Young Adults have their own meetings?
Do you have an ACA group willing to help facilitate a teen/young adults meeting?
– For more information about the Young Adults & Teens Subcommittee
– please go to: https://acawso.org/category/yo
– please write us youngadults.teens@adultchildre
– especially if the teleconference time is not working for your
timezone we will try to find a workable solution
and will have more teleconference monthly for specific timezones.
International ACA pages
Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) World Service Organization:
Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) World Service Organization European Committee:
ACA WSO European Committee